Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Cash, Debit/Credit, & cheque payable to RiseAbove Fitness accepted
- 13% HST will be added at the time of the sale
- All waiver and consent forms must be filled out and signed prior to taking part in any program at RiseAbove Fitness Studio
- Initial Free “Try before you buy” one week class pass must be used within 30 days of issue.
- Schedules, instructors & hours subject to change with notice. Holiday closures, reduced holiday schedules & shut down days have been included in pricing. RiseAbove Fitness studio is closed all statutory holiday weekends and/or days, Christmas & March School Breaks (unless otherwise stated). Closures due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather not refunded.
- Due to safety and insurance regulations children may not attend any programs while parents are training.
- RiseAbove Fitness is not responsible for any personal belongings left in the premise.
- No purchases can be transferred, put on hold, cancelled or refunded, past the Canadian Protection Act 2002, 10 day cooling off period.
- When you become a member of RiseAbove Fitness, all information collected is put into Mindbody Software, only management of RiseAbove and the client have access to this information. No personal information will be given out or sold to a third party. We will only collect information that pertains to the client’s membership and perhaps personal circumstances.
- Information Collected
- RiseAbove Fitness may collect information, such as your e-mail address, name and phone number.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by RiseAbove Fitness for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
- Use Of Your InformationWe collect and use your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested. We will send one welcome email following registration to all registered patrons. We also send periodical service updates to users.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
- Contact Information
- RiseAbove Fitness welcomes your comments. If you would like to stop receiving messages from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To cancel a class membership you are responsible for half of what is owing, e.g. if you purchased a 12 month membership and you are 2 months in you are responsible for 5 of the remaining 10 months payments.
- RiseAbove Fitness has the right to terminate any membership for default of payment.
- RiseAbove Fitness has the right to delete all members contents without written notice, for conduct the RiseAbove Fitness believes is harmful to RiseAbove Fitness’s business and if RiseAbove Fitness feels the need to terminate a contract there will be no refunds.
- 3, 6 and 12 month class memberships paid Monthly on the 1st (or date selected) by (cc or post dated cheque), no carryovers, you pay for the month(s) whether you use it or not.
- Only 12 month memberships can be “frozen” (see Freeze policy below)
- 3, 6, and 12-month membership renewals to be completed 1 month prior to expiration.
- Prices subject to change without notice, however contract fees are kept the same throughout the term.
“Freeze” Policy for 3, 6, & 12 month Memberships
For medical reasons and medical emergencies:
- For memberships in good standing
- 3 month membership: 1 week of freeze allowed
- 6 month membership: 2 weeks of freeze allowed
- 12 month membership: 4 weeks of freeze allowed
- Freezing requirement: Receipt of a doctor’s note, which initiates the freeze period.
- Unfreezing requirements: Receipt of a doctor’s note, which will end the freeze period.
- For insurance reasons members may not return to participate in any programs without a doctor’s note.
- Failure to provide the doctors note does not extend the freeze period.
- Your payments will continue for the duration of the contract term and the frozen months may be added to the end of the contract extending it to the number of weeks/months it was frozen.
Personal Training – Team Training – Specialty Programs
- All Personal Training packages (Prior to Jan 1st 2018) have expiry dates; all 12 (+) session packages expire 3 (or applicable time) months after purchase
- All Personal Training packages (After Jan 1st 2018) 3, 6 and 12 month memberships paid Monthly on the 1st (or date selected) by (cc or post dated cheque), no carryovers, you pay for the month(s) whether you use it or not. All cancelled or missed sessions must be made up the week of the missed or cancelled session. If you don’t use it you lose it.
- All Personal Training packages cannot be put on hold or transferred.
- 24 hour cancellation policy in effect
- Rescheduling of team training will only be honoured if RiseAbove Fitness can accommodate the request or the session may not be made up.
- Team or small group training – if an individual is unable to attend their scheduled training session there is no make up.
- Any participant under the age of 18 requires consent from their parent/legal guardian.
- Waivers and consent forms must be completed prior to start of any training.